EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP THROUGH INVESTMENT IN CYPRUS
Minimum investment: 2.5 mln EUR
- The investment may be sold in 3 years
- Visa-free residency in any European country
- Visa-free travel to 157 countries
- Lower tuition fees in European universities
The turn key procedure which is followed:
- Contacting us: Our legal department will provide information after analysing personal data.
- Our property division will send suitable properties or investments.
- A visit to the Island may be required to finalize legal paperwork and the purchase of a suitable property.
- From the submission of your passport application a period of up to 3 months is needed to get your passport. Once you receive Cyprus passport your family members are entitled to EU citizenship.
Benefits of the Cyprus programme
- An express procedure – only 3-4 months (the fastest in Europe)
- Investment minimum € 2,5 mln (+ VAT if applicable) even in real estate
- Investor is entitled to sell its investments after 3 years, however he must hold possession of at least 500 000 Euro worth of residential property (primary residence)
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus either before, during or after the approval of the citizenship application
- The citizenship obtain the whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children
- No history or language requirements.
- All the rights of an EU citizen protected by EU legislation and regulations, are afforded: freedom to reside, work, do business, study and travel anywhere in the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- VISA-free travel to 157 countries worldwide, including all the European Union countries, Canada and Australia amongst others
- Dual-citizenship permitted and the acquisition of citizenship in Cyprus is not reported to other countries
- No double taxation in Cyprus, international tax planning tool and financial confidentiality to the Cyprus passport holder
2 PASSPORT SCHEMES ARE AVAILABLE: Collective Scheme (€2,5 million investment) & Individual Scheme (€5,0 million investment).
According to the collective scheme minimum 5 investors have to be grouped together. Each one have make the required investment of €2,5 million, thereby reaching total investment of the group – €12,5 million.
Each investor may independently make his own investments; The investors do not need to know each other.
THE TYPE OF INVESTMENTS:
- Investment in commercial property, land development and infrastructure projects, or
- Bank deposit (only for individual scheme)
- residential property
- Commercial property
- Government bonds
- Financial assets of Cypriot companies
- Participation in Cypriot businesses with main office located in Cyprus, with min 5 local employees
- Combination of all the above
The investor must own a private residence in Cyprus, purchased for at least €500.000. If investments are made into residential property, this requirement is not applicable
- The minimum investment amount is €2,5 million (+ VAT if applicable)
- Keeping investments for a period of minimum 3 years.
- Clear criminal record for all applicant.